Speak English just like an American by learning the sound patterns that native speakers use. Download this MP3 course to learn anywhere, anytime.
We learn best by combining new ideas with our existing knowledge and applying our increasing skills in a variety of ways.
Learning is an active process, and our practice section gives you the opportunity to try out your language in a number of interesting scenarios.
- Dialogues - examples of real English in a range of authentic situations:
- Listening - have fun improving your listening skills.
- Speaking - learn to speak naturally and confidently by improving your English accent.
- Common Mistakes - avoid the most common mistakes made by learners of English.
- Your Real Star Sign - a fun way to discover the language of personality.
- The Reading Room - test your reading comprehension.
- Poetry - learn to analyze poems and start writing your own.
Instant Immersion English Levels 1,2 & 3. Insant Immersion uses natural image association techniques to help you learn English as easily as you learned your first language. With Instant Immersion, you will have more fun, save money and reach your goals faster - guaranteed! Whether you're learning English for school, work or your next vacation, Instant Immersion's fun and effective exercises, interactive activities and challenging quizzes will help you achieve fluency in less time than other systems.
Common American Phrases in Everyday Contexts. Covers almost 2,000 common phrases and colloquial expressions used in contemporary American English. From greetings and good-byes to everyday small talk, each entry is presented in a realistic context. Special attention to the needs of non-native speakers includes usage restrictions and cautions as well as a phrase-finder index for on-the-spot reference. An essential dictionary for all students of English who want to know the most common expressions in American speech today.