We learn best by combining new ideas with our existing knowledge and applying our increasing skills in a variety of ways.
Learning is an active process, and our practice section gives you the opportunity to try out your language in a number of interesting scenarios.
- Dialogues - examples of real English in a range of authentic situations:
- Listening - have fun improving your listening skills.
- Speaking - learn to speak naturally and confidently by improving your English accent.
- Common Mistakes - avoid the most common mistakes made by learners of English.
- Your Real Star Sign - a fun way to discover the language of personality.
- The Reading Room - test your reading comprehension.
- Poetry - learn to analyze poems and start writing your own.
Instant Immersion English Levels 1,2 & 3. Insant Immersion uses natural image association techniques to help you learn English as easily as you learned your first language. With Instant Immersion, you will have more fun, save money and reach your goals faster - guaranteed! Whether you're learning English for school, work or your next vacation, Instant Immersion's fun and effective exercises, interactive activities and challenging quizzes will help you achieve fluency in less time than other systems.
Compelling Conversations. Helps advanced English learners develop conversation skills and improve fluency by sharing experiences, reflecting on their lives, and discussing proverbs and quotations. Includes 45 thematic chapters, over 1,350 questions, 500 vocabulary words, 250 proverbs and American idioms, and 500 quotations. Designed for both adult education and intensive English language students, the conversations deepen critical thinking skills and speaking skills essential to success in community college and university programs.